Welcome to my Kosrae-Pohnpei blog - May 1 - May 20!

I hope you enjoy my blog about my solo trip to Kosrae and Pohnpei May 1st through May 20th.

Monday, May 9, 2011

Cultural day today

Finally..........the sun! Oh, how I've missed you!

I'm so glad it's nice today because I am going on an island tour and then dinner at Shary's Kosraen friends (Josila her bff) while she lived here more than 20 years ago. Moses will be picking me up at 10:00 (or noon or later if he's running on island time) and then he will show me around a bit which I'm really looking forward to. Then he and his wife Josila and family are hosting me for dinner in Utwe village. Should make for a memorable experience I'm sure. I will report all about it tonight.

1 comment:

  1. FYI, they were not my host family. Josila was my neighbor and BFF in Utwe. I call thme family because she is like my sister and she is my boys Aunty. Have fun!!!!

    ReplyDelete